Monday, December 6, 2010

I Don't Care, I Want an iPhone

CAKES,

I thought you ought to see where the joke was from! As you know, I've been rocking a Go Phone for the last decade really and when it finally felt like the time to upgrade to a smart phone-- well I'm embarrassed to say there was really no though-process, no decision-making. I admitted to Pa that I was the robot featured here. You could have told me it was going to break in 2 days, lock me out for hours on end and eventually crash the entire Smith Family Network :) and I would have bought it anyway. Ironically, that's what happened. Lovely. And sadly all I can say is...I don't care I want an iPhone. Sorry you girls had to suffer the consequences this weekend treking blocks around New York from AT&T to Apple trying to fix my little precious. Watch and enjoy and have a good laugh at me!

Much Love & Still Phoneless,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment