Monday, December 6, 2010

Amazing Weekend



C,K and E,


Thanks so much for making the trip up to New York to visit me.  It was a wonderful weekend and rejuvenated my soul!  You are absolutely amazing women, and I am so thankful for your friendship.  


Just a little reminder of all the wonderful things that we did: we ate herehere, and here.  We shopped in Manhattan and in Williamsburg.  We talked, we laughed, we chased a mouse, we drank coffee, we tried to fix an iPhone, we pampered ourselves, we learned new things about each other and we deepened our friendships.  But most importantly, we developed our blog/business at our new favorite store. :)


I love you ladies, and I am so thankful that the Lord placed you in my life.  Now I am off to update my resume; you are all so jealous!


Happy Monday,
A


P.S. No mouse sighting yet......

No comments:

Post a Comment