Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ding Dong the Mouse Is Dead

Just thought ya'll might want to know that the mouse has left the building.  I saw earlier today that the trap had been triggered, but I couldn't bring myself to check it.  When Mitch got home tonight he checked and sure enough the little man was in there.  Mitch proceeded to go on a rant about the inhumanness of mouse traps because it apparently breaks their backs....Just glad I didn't check it!


Hope you ladies had a wonderful day.  Thankfully, I can now walk around my house without being afraid the mouse is going to jump out at me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Hoorah! Way to Go! Did Mitch really think that if he released little mousey to the cold streets of Brooklyn that he wouldn't be back in your warm cozy apartment in no time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! I have been encouraged this week by people my fellow New Yorkers that mice are just a thing you have to deal with up here. So at least I know it isn't just us.....

    ReplyDelete