Monday, January 10, 2011

sometimes, i'm a bad wife

I just don't always do the right things.

Take dinner tonight, for example.

We had....

Tostitos Dipping Chip Strips with melted cheese dipped in Pace Mild Salsa mixed with sour cream

and I won't lie.... it was EXACTLY what I wanted. You should definitely try it immediately.

To make matters worse, we followed it up with Hershey's Chocolate Sour Cream Cake. Probably one of my favorite cake recipes. With ice cream.

Can't be beat.

Tomorrow, I resolve to be a better wife. We're going out to dinner! :)

NEXT WEEK, I'll really be better. We'll be having this.

PS I am loving The Civil Wars. Have you heard??

PSS On A's Behalf, I am cheering on the Auburn Tigers tonight!! Go Tigers!!!

1 comment:

  1. War Eagle CAKEs!!!!! What a wonderful night! We might have stayed out until 3:00 am celebrating. :) And we also might have rolled a tree outside the Auburn bar.

    K, your dinner last night sounds delicious, and I would not hesitate one bit feeding that to my hubby.

    Also, The Civil Wars are awesome; thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete