Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Etsy

CAKES!


I hope you each had a fabulous Christmas and New Years!  Mitch and I had quite the action packed Christmas, so it is nice to be back home and settled into our cozy little apartment once again.  It is such a blessing from God that I now feel like this is our home and desire to be here over almost anywhere else.  Praise the Lord!


Now on to what I really wanted to post about....ETSY!  We all know it and love it, so I figured I would post a couple of my favorite shops.  


1.  Pixelimpress - this is the site where we got our Christmas and change of address cards (speaking of, I have a Christmas card for one C, but no address...can you please send it to me via email?)


2.  Reshape Studio - thanks to one E my husband found me a wonderful Brooklyn ornament to put in my stocking and she is based in our lovely neighborhood.


3.  Stella Bella Boutique - her necklaces are great and really reasonably priced...they make great gifts!


I am off to get a start on the day.  Hope ya'll are getting back into the swing of things after a long vacation.


Love,
A

2 comments:

  1. Obsessed with Stella Bella!! I have so much stuff in my cart :) And I'm so happy to hear that Mitch got you the Brooklyn ornament!! He never responded so I had no idea. Thanks for the Etsy Shop recommendations-- I've really gotten into it lately myself. So much fun unique stuff for not too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em- now you have to do an Etsy post too.

    ReplyDelete