Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sweet CAKES! Since my last post, I've gotten to see each of you! What a blessing and refreshment each visit was for my soul. I'm thankful for your friendships. Some visits were more eventful than others :).We'll let the photos speak for themselves.
Now for a reunion in C'ville in August anyone?? Speaking of people getting married, Peyton and I have been married 5 years as of May 19th! Since you didn't know us then (and I just recenlty got access to all my photos here's a moment from the ceremony)
Our anniversary was a sweet day to reflect on the abundance of God's grace we've experienced over the past 5 ( both realized and unrealized). Be sure, each of you were mentioned in my prayers of thanksgiving for the ways He has blessed our marriage. After pages and pages in my moleskin of thanksgiving for people, churches, books, experiences, lessons, and gift after gift I finally just said: "Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare." (Ps 40:5) In light of our wife-to-be, I think it would be fun for the married girls to share some thoughts/things you've learned on marriage??? Katherine?

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?!?!?!??! YAY CHRISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you and Chris. What a wonderful way the Lord has worked!

    Yes, I have learned a thing or two on marriage... post coming soon then!

    Woohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete