Thursday, February 9, 2012

Winter... Not So Bad

Not everyday you can say you had a lovely January, but I was almost sad to turn the calendar to February it was such a refreshing month ( and because the January of this new calendar that my Mom gave me was just especially cute). We were feeling so recharged that we FINALLY tackled our dining room and office and I wanted to share (although still obviously works in progress):
I even got to break it in by hosting a baby shower for my friend Mary Mills ( Katherine, AKA Baby-Shower-Throwing-Parner-In-Crime, I needed you and though so often) but it turned out great and loved debuting my sweet new stuff...
Our office is much less complete but we're loving the cozy it brings to our house just having SOME progress. And now that I have an office space outside the home ( thank you Lord), it can be just for us. I'll update you with the finished project but note the book page project. P got really into this and we selected favorite passages from favorite books and blew them up and framed. It makes us happy. But really I'm writing to update you on some very exciting news ( no, not pregnant, not trying, talk to Peyton or actually don't because he does not respond well to pressure nor do I) WE'RE GETTING A WHOLE FOODS!!!! WF announced via twitter today. It's made my day and since you know me well, you'll not be surprised. Plus, remember the weekly angst the massive Kroger caused me!?! Just this week as I was walking through the ugly parking lot dotted with security guards because I think someone was murdered there once ( seriously), I thought to myself in faith-- there will be a better option for me one day. :) I'm going to start saving now.

PS. Clock just struck midnight here in Mississippi so it's officially Amanda's birthday! Happy Birthday sweet friend! YOU and your friendship bless me.

Much love to each of you!

E

1 comment:

  1. Everything look so good!! Great job... you have had a productive january!

    we are getting whole foods too!! and trader joes. knoxville and jackson are growing up! :) I can't wait... and they are building a target and publix down the street from our house. it's gonna be bad.

    and lastly, do NOT pressure yourselves about kids. or let other people. it will be wonderful whenever is right.

    ReplyDelete