Thursday, March 10, 2011

Book Page Wreath Challenge

Hey Ladies!


We have all been quite lazy with our blog lately, so I thought that I would give it some love. I also thought that I would set a challenge for us.  We have all talked about how we need a creative outlet outside of our jobs, and I think this blog/our friendships can help with that.  So I am here to challenge us to make a book page wreath by the end of March.  That gives you a little over two weeks to make your wreath and post a picture of it for all of us to see.  I am actually pretty excited to see us all do the same project because I know we will end up with four very unique interpretations.  It only takes about two hours, so clear a Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon or heck clear one night after work and get crafty.


Since I set the challenge, I will pledge to have it done within a week (by next Thursday) and I will check in on your ladies and offer encouragement.  We can do this, and I am very excited about it!  C, you asked for some accountability, so I brought it! :)


Love you ladies,
A

4 comments:

  1. CAKE's, may I please have an extension until tomorrow? I had grand plans of wrapping up the wreath today, but my pregnant body decided to take a really long nap instead. Sorry for my tardiness!

    ReplyDelete